Switcheo API Development Contest
Switcheo Bot last edited by
With the launch of our new trading and ticker APIs, we’re happy to announce that we will also be holding an API Development Contest from 25th July to 31st October with a grand total of 1,000,000 SWTH up for grabs!
We hope this contest will encourage developers to share the use of our API and foster a strong development community around Switcheo Exchange. We also welcome any feedback that may possibly help us to improve our documentation in the future.
So if you are a developer in our community, this is your chance to contribute to Switcheo directly! Some suggestions you can consider are:
- API SDKs or wrapper libraries for your favorite language
- Trading or arbitrage bots
- Statistic dashboards
- Integration of our API into existing trading bot libraries (e.g. https://github.com/ccxt/ccxt)
- Anything cool!
Switcheo API Documentation can be found here:
Before starting, you should join our Switcheo Network Developer Slackchannel! There you can discuss your ideas with other participants, so that you can improve your submissions and reduce the chance of having similar submissions as others. On top of that, the Slack channel will be a good source of help, and you may be able to find members of the Switcheo engineering team there to get insight into our development process.
The Switcheo Engineering Team will be selecting 10 winners based on the following criteria:
- Clarity of code
For SDK & Libraries:
- Clarity and extensiveness of documentation
- Developer user-friendliness
- Completeness & robustness of APIs supported
- Handling and management of error responses
- Number of GitHub stars
For Bots, Others:
- Effectiveness of API usage (e.g. correct and careful use, does not exceed rate limits, does not abuse API, does not use APIs wrongly or unnecessarily
- Completeness of app (e.g. production readiness, comprehensiveness)
- User interface design
- Number of APIs used (e.g. scope of APIs used, extent of integration)
Contestants should build using Switcheo’s Exchange TestNet to prevent the loss of funds.
1st: 500,000 SWTH + 1 Customised Ledger + 1 Switcheo Pullover
2nd: 250,000 SWTH + 1 Customised Ledger + 1 Switcheo Pullover
3rd: 150,000 SWTH +1 Customised Ledger + 1 Switcheo Pullover
4th-10th: Shared pool of 100,000 SWTH + 1 Customised Ledger + 1 Switcheo pullover each.
How to Participate:
Step 1: Register your interest with this sign-up form
Step 2: Submit your code on GitHub
- Code must be open sourced
- (MIT or Apache 2 license) must be attached as a LICENSE file in the root of the project repository
Step 3: Email your Github link to [email protected]
Please include the following statement in the application email:
I, , fully own the code which I submitted, and guarantee that there are no license or copyright restriction(s) violated.
I further acknowledge and agree that the code I submitted will be shown on a public domain. Anyone can access, copy, modify and initiate other work from it.
Entries from participants who did not register will not be considered.
Switcheo Network reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and competition rules at our sole discretion.
For more information on Switcheo, visit the following links:
News & Updates: https://t.me/switcheoANN