Zeepin Progress Report (Jun 03 — Jun 15)
Zeepin bot last edited by
1. Core functions of ZeeRights, “Uploading works”, “Copyright registration”, “Work display”, “Personal Center”, are in the stage of beta test
2. Completion of development of “ZPT payment”, “copyright transaction” functions
3. Completion of connection to Public blockchain, Consortium blockchain and ZeeWallet — in the process of testing
Demands research finished, product functions and process design in progress
- The first stop of ZEEPIN’s China Meetup Tour took place in Shanghai on June 3rd, themed as Application Scenarios of dApps in Creative Industry. Guest speakers included Crypto Enthusiast & Contributor Michael Wurzinger, Crypto Investor & Developer Arnold Leung and Tamar Menteshashvili, Founder of Blockchain Hub at SJTU, Legal advisor.
2. ZEEPIN China Meetup Tour continued on June 9th in Beijing. ZEEPIN invited guests including Emmie Chang, CEO of Superbloom, Sheng Dan, CEO of EASY FINANCE and blockchain enthusiast & developer Dong Hui to discuss the trend of blockchain. Guest speakers shed a light on the opportunities and pitfalls when it comes to the investment in blockchain projects, the 2.0 Era of Blockchain Media, and how blockchain could shape a new trust mechanism.
ZEEPIN Meetup Beijing
3. CryptoGalaxy has been active for consecutive seven weeks with a total number of 320 planets released so far. Besides, 5738 explorers from 105 countries have been actively engaged in public test with over 1,400,000 Gala tokens generated through mining.
Upcoming Event ：
ZEEPIN team is preparing for the second global meetup, themed as “Design of Business, Business of Design”, that is going to take place in Singapore on June 19th. Global community members as well as researchers from cultural and creative industries will join the meetup to explore the solutions for efficient work of future creatives. Jonathan Ramalho, director of Designers Inbetween and Zeepin’s Creative Ambassador is also invited to the meetup to talk about current situation of the design industry and how blockchain will empower the creators and facilitate the commercialization of creativity.
[Time] 18:00–21:00, Jun.19
[Venue] The Projector，6001 Beach Road, #05–00, Golden Mile Tower · 199589，Singapore
For further updates and news follow our social media channels:
News Channel: https://t.me/ZeepinNews