Red Pulse Bi-Weekly Report 2018.06.11 — Message from CEO, Live AMA on June 23

• Major Company Updates

Message from CEO Jonathan Ha

Dear Red Pulse Community,

I’m excited to share several things with you today. First off, I know that many of you in the community have noted that the Red Pulse Team seems to have gone relatively quiet. While we have been maintaining communication through our social channels such as Telegram, Reddit, and email newsletter, I do agree that it’s not the same warm fuzzy feeling as compared to when we were conducting our token sale and shortly thereafter.

But this was intentional. What have I and the team been doing in the meantime, you may ask. We’ve fully staffed up our product and engineering team, with capabilities spanning blockchain, front-end, back-end, infra/devops, UI/UX, machine learning, natural language processing, and data science. Not only are they on board now, they’ve been working at breakneck pace to build our new research platform, to achieve our vision of creating an open and transparent financial knowledge ecosystem.

On the marketing and community development front, I’m excited to share that Sombat Southivorarat is rejoining the Red Pulse team on a full-time basis, as our Marketing Strategy Lead. Many of you that participated in our token sale remember Sombat as our faithful community manager, and one of the key reasons for our success. Come say hello to Sombat in our telegram channel t.me/redpulse.

I’ll also be communicating directly with the community on a more frequent basis, via messages such as these, as well as quarterly Live AMAs to give everyone a chance to hear directly from me and ask questions in real-time.

Finally, Red Pulse will be conducting an Asia roadshow, with meetups exclusively focused on the Red Pulse ecosystem. The roadshow will be kicked off on July 21 in Seoul as an official event capping Korea Blockchain Week. On that day, I’ll be making a major announcement related to all the fantastic progress that our product and engineering teams have been working on, followed by stops in Tokyo and Hong Kong.

We’ll share more specifics leading up to the July 21 event, so stay tuned. As always, thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Best regards,

Jonathan Ha

Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

Media

Feature Article by Crypto Times Japan

Crypto Times Japan, a leading publication in Japan covering blockchain and cryptocurrency, featured an article on Red Pulse and RPX. The article introduced Red Pulse as a company and our RPX-based research platform to the Japanese community, also covering our roadmap and further detail on the sharing economy.

Please follow the link here to check out the article: https://crypto-times.jp/rpx/

In-depth Interview with Red Pulse CEO by Hashed Post Korea

Hashed, Korea’s leading blockchain investment group and accelerator, interviewed CEO Jonathan Ha. The interview focuses on our decentralized open research eco-system and issues Red Pulse is solving. The interviews delves into our go-to-market strategy and future plans.
    You can find that interview in both English and Korean by visiting the following link: http://www.hashedpost.com/2018/05/eng-hashed-people-decentralized-open.html

Upcoming event

CEO Jonathan Ha’s Live AMA on Red Pulse, June 23

CEO Jonathan Ha will be hosting a live AMA on June 23 at 10:00 a.m. (CST/UTC+8). We will be collecting questions leading up to the event, please email [email protected] with any questions regarding Red Pulse, RPX, China markets, crypto regulations, or the secrets to the universe. We’ll also have a little surprise at the end of the AMA, so don’t miss out!

Asia Blockchain Summit 2018 in Taipei, July 2

CEO Jonathan Ha will present at Asia Blockchain Summit in Taipei on July 2.

He will be on panel discussion titled “Central Bank Digital Currencies: Possibilities and Impact” as a moderator, discussing ongoing blockchain revolution with startups, entrepreneurs, and leading business figures.

Find more details in here: https://abasummit.co/

Red Pulse Bi-Weekly Report 2018.06.11 — Message from CEO, Live AMA on June 23 was originally published in Red Pulse on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-bi-weekly-report-2018-06-11-message-from-ceo-live-ama-on-june-23-45a182538d11?source=rss----329aeb64a452---4