How Initial Coin Offering can be beneficial when compared to other crypto crowdfunding methods?
yuva12 last edited by
Crowdfunding has been the prime source for entrepreneurs to develop their businesses. But the previous decade has other stories. Crowdfunding has become a portal to scam investors. This has caused the loss of many potential investors. To avoid this crypto crowdfunding was introduced. It is more secure when compared to traditional crowdfunding.
ICO is one of the crypto ways to raise funds in which entrepreneurs can raise capital for Crypto projects. Capital investments are made by potential investors through the purchase of ICO tokens with virtual cash or other digital currencies. These tokens are representations of an asset or utility in the blockchain which are fungible and tradeable.
Benefits of launching ICO
- Any startup or entrepreneur can raise their funds with an attractive business idea.
- With proper white paper, they can represent their idea to an inviting business.
- Anyone can launch their own ICO website and does not need to be well-capitalized to get started.
- Affordable cost. So, it is easy for startups and entrepreneurs.
- The whole installation and deployment process is simple compared to other crowdfunding models.
- High liquidity in a short period and anyone can easily take part.
- Investors can have full control of their capital
- No government intervention
If you are a startup willing to raise funds by launching an ICO, the feasible way is to hire the right ICO development company. However, there are many ICO development companies out there in the crypto markets. No worries, I have taken the burden to find out a reliable firm, Zab technologies. It is a prominent ICO Development company that offers end-to-end ICO development services.
If you want to discuss your requirements regarding raising funds using ICO, you can consult with the Blockchain experts from Zab technologies via,