Remitano Clone Script | Start your Crypto Exchange Like Remitano

• wanna start a cryptocurrency exchange like remitano in a short time?

Get the best remitano clone script at the most reliable cryptocurrency exchange development company and launch your own cryptocurrency exchange like remitano within your budget. Remitano clone script is the exact replica of the orginal exchange platform with customizible features. You can modify the exchange platform as per your business requirements. It's ready-made cryptoexchange platform built using secured blockchain technology. Based on your requirements, you can add/remove any option in the exchange platform.

Features of our Remitano like Cryptocurrency Exchange Software

Attractive UI
    Admin Dashboard in a professional manner.
    User dashboard in a pretty usable manner.
    Live Private chat during transactions.
    Multiple language assistance.
    Multiple Payment options
    KYC and AML verification.
    Presence of various cryptocurrencies
    Customizable features
    Security options

Book a free demo of remitano clone script!!

For any inquiries, you can reach the experts via

Mail-id: [email protected]
    Whatsapp/Telegram: +91 6382666921

• Many entrepreneurs have reached success by starting their own P2P cryptocurrency exchanges. If you are planning to start a P2P cryptocurrency exchange, then start a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano. Why Remitano? It is the fastest-growing peer-to-peer trading platform in the cryptomarket. It allows users to buy or sell cryptocurrencies among themselves for fiat currencies. Remitano builds a powerful and seamless trading platform that bridges the worlds of fiat and crypto by providing P2P to trade with fiat currencies and swap trading (centralized exchange) for cryptocurrencies.

I hope, now you may think about creating a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano. Creating a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano can be done in 3 ways.

Open source code - It is highly expensive, has less security & A time period that cannot be predicted.
    Developing from Scratch - Need a dedicated team of in-house blockchain developers. Limited trading & security features are available. It is expensive & a bit risky.
    Remitano clone script - Easy to launch your cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano with inbuilt high-end trading & security features at an affordable price.

After knowing about the various ways you would’ve understood that Starting a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano with a Remitano clone script would be the smartest way. Because it has all the essential trading & security features in it. Let us have a view of the features of the Remitano clone script.

Features Of Remitano Clone Script

Premium Features Of Remitano Clone Script

Escrow Wallet
    Trading Bot
    Proximity Match
    Dispute Management
    Payment Integration
    In-App Message
    Cryptocurrency Swap
    GDPR Compliance

Security Features Of Remitano Clone Script

2 Factor Authentication
    DDoS Mitigation
    Multi-Sig Enabled Wallet
    End-To-End Chat Encryption
    Anti-phishing software
    Cross-site request Forgery Protection
    KYC/AML Verification

The above features are in-built ones in the Remitano clone script. Now you may ask “Where Can I Get the Remitano Clone Script?” Many clone script providers are available in the current market. Choosing the reliable Remitano clone script is the most challenging one. I have discussed it with many business experts and made some research on it. Based on my personal analysis, I have found CoinsQueens. Coinsqueens is one of the most promising Remitano clone script providers in the current market. CoinQueens have 5+ years of experience in the crypto industry & successfully delivered 50+ crypto projects like Exchange, ICO, STO, Token Development across the globe. They delivered their client's projects on time, bug-free, safe, & secure manner.

If you are interested,

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377
    Telegram: @coinsqueens
    Mail: [email protected]

Book A Free Demo on Remitano Clone Script

• Are you very much excited to start your p2p cryptocurrency exchange business?. Then remitano clone script will be the perfect solution for your business. Wait, “What is Remitano Clone Script?How does it help you to launch a P2P Crypto Exchange?” let me explain all these questions one by one.

What is Remitano Clone Script?

Remitano Clone Script is nothing but a ready-made cryptocurrency exchange script packed with the combination of multiple trading application software, API, & standard features similar to Remitano.

How Remitano Clone Script helps you to launch a P2P Crypto Exchange?

As previously said, Remitano Clone Script is a ready-made cryptocurrency exchange software, that helps people who are interested to start a crypto exchange similar to Remitano within 7 days in a safe & secure manner.

Who Provides the Secured Remitano Clone Script???

It is a very very important question because there are many clone script providers available in today’s crypto market. But all of them are not promising clone script providers. Yes, I know that Finding the best crypto exchange clone script is not an easy job. But you no need to worry about that, let me help you to find the best one in the marketplace. I’ve done some technical aspects to identify & find the best crypto exchange clone script provider, as the end of the result one script/software provider (Coinsclone) cleared all my technical & non-technical hurdles. They have a great number of experience in the crypto industry, & also they’ve successfully delivered 100+ crypto projects (Crypto exchange, Wallets & Payment gateway) for their worldwide clients. Also, they always prioritize the client’s satisfaction so their script/software is 100% bug-free, secured, & inbuilt with high features at a budget-friendly price.

Are you interested in shaking hands with them??? Talk with their team of business experts directly via,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: [email protected]

For a Free Live Demo, visit @ Remitano Clone Script