SCAMMER ALERT! MIKE ANDREW WATKINS, HOLISTIC TRADER - AVOID SEE POSTED LINKS FOR PROOF!!

• alt text

SCAMMER, LIAR, BREAKING THE LAW AND MORE!

Check this video

The Holistic Trader, Michael Andrew Watkins, Mike Indigo, and whatever other aliases he uses is a crazy psychopath who has been trying to torment several people's lives. My video goes over in detail how this man forged a Legal Document (NDA), Modified an SEC email, and then used it to slander and defame my name publically, the several instances of slander and defamation online and this vide is over a year old. Since there has been much more harassment, threats, slander, and defamation, also this man has contacts employers of mine saying I scammed people of 200k with only him saying this happened surprise surprise. Scott Schink also has had many issues with him as can be seen below in the 3rd person probably of 10s that this completely mentally ill man has bothered harassed, and threatened. This man lies so much he actually believes it shames others for criminal records but go look and do DD this man has a criminal record for drugs and trespassing. Anyways enjoy the video that YouTube can NEVER TAKE DOWN!

Below is another persons experience where mike threatens him as well not only does he do that but this man gets called out.

Michael Andrew Watkins - never has been or was an FCA certified or regulated trader nor does he manage a fund that is as he tried to cover up his tracks of, A.K Jenkens shut down all his hopes and he lost his 9k deposit, and due to it he will never be able to be a fund manager he wouldn't have passed the DD anyways.

STAY AWAY read all documented details of how he has been speaking and dealing with others below. It's one hell of a story I am bringing to news agencies to pick it up I am sure they will love reporting this story.

https://forexcrypt.com/mike-watkins-mike-indigo/